You Save: $50.00
JBL Club5501 550 RMS x1@2ohm
HIGH Performance Mono Car Amplifier
JBL Club 5501
Although it looks like it belongs in the cockpit of a stealth bomber, JBL's Club 5501 mono subwoofer amplifier will actually deliver up to 550 watts RMS to your subwoofer. The Class D amplifier design ensures the amp's high output won't put any strain your vehicle's electrical system.
Compact design to fit in more vehicles.
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (550 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-9 dB at 45 Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
Due to continuous product improvement, specifications and design are subject to change without notice