Alpine SWS-10D2 10" Sub
The new fourth-generation Type-S subwoofers have undergone a revolutionary redesign, leaning heavily on patented technologies developed for the Type-R series. The result is a subwoofer that is so good we had to redesign the Type-R. These new subwoofers redefine the expectations in their class. Altogether, they offer significantly improved output, deeper bass extension, more control and even greater power handling.
- Power Range: 150W - 500 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 500W
- Peak Power Handling: 1500W
- Frequency Response: 24Hz - 200Hz
- Mounting Depth: 177mm (7'')
- Mounting Diameter: 347mm (13.7'')
- Displacement: 0.07 cu. Ft.
- Added Volume: 0.15 cu. ft. (Reverse Mount, Magnet Out)
** Due to continuous product improvement, specifications and design are subject to change without notice.